Assam tea is one of the most cherished breakfast teas. Also known as the “Irish Breakfast Tea”, it carries a rich and profound taste. Gone are the days when people used to go out in order to enjoy this flavourful beverage, with one of the best Assam tea in India you can bring the magic straight from Assam to your dining table. Wondering how? Well, Maharani Chai is here with the answers to all your questions. Get, set, and read:
Why should you drink Assam tea?
During the winter, people have colds or coughs, and sipping warm tea helps us feel better. But why settle for any tea? Get the highest-rated upper Assam garden tea blended with top Darjeeling long leaves, the best Darjeeling tea in Uttar Pradesh. Wish to know why? Here you go:
Ease your bowel movement.
In the winter, the likelihood of digestive problems gets increased by eating heavier foods, the tendency to sit still, and avoiding physical activity. One can drink Assam tea which can help with digestion and gastrointestinal discomfort. Get Assam CTC tea online in Uttar Pradesh at a reasonable rate and ease your bowel movement.
Keep cold and cough at bay.
Assam tea is loaded with spices that can aid the common cold and cough. A cup made from any of these can help to relieve cold or cough symptoms by calming nasal inflammation. So, what’s stopping you? Buy the best Assam tea leaves in Uttar Pradesh now from Maharani Chai
Improve blood circulation with Maharani Chai’s Assam tea, the best tea brand in Uttar Pradesh.
Due to inactivity throughout the winter, our bodies get rigid and blood circulation is hampered. In addition to controlling blood sugar levels, drinking Assam tea helps improve internal blood circulation.
No infections. No inflammations.
Warm blends can be sipped to reduce swelling and pain. It is said that drinking malty Assam tea can help to reduce inflammation in the body and ease pain. Get rid of infections and inflammations by tea online shopping in Uttar Pradesh.
Get a natural energy booster in the form of Assam tea.
Spiced tea can be used as a natural energy booster with little to no bad side effects because it is abundant in essential nutrients and minerals. Energy drinks typically include large amounts of caffeine, which can be harmful to one’s health. It is recommended to consume Assam tea as an energy booster.
The best Assam tea ever!
Born in the tea estates of Assam, the high-grown Assam CTC tea is one of the best products that Maharani Chai has to offer. It is rich, profound, and malty in taste. This beverage is made using hybrid leaves. Yes, you read that right. The original tea plant is of Chinese origin and has a distinct flavor. Assam tea is made from an entirely different yet localized plant called Camellia Sinensis var Assamica. This variety is also used to produce a number of Assamese essential oils, which are highly used in food flavoring and perfumes. Buy this premium quality tea with the choicest of leaves from Maharani Chai.
- How to make Assam CTC tea?
- In order to make hot Assam CTC tea, you can follow the enlisted steps:
- Fill both the teapot and the cups about halfway with hot water to preheat them. Tilt them a bit so that the water creeps up the side and then rotate them so the insides get wet all the way around. Then pour the water out.
- Put 1 teaspoon of Maharani Darjeeling Special Leaf Tea or Maharani Premium Tea into the teapot for every 250 ml of water.
- Fill the teapot with 90-95ºC or 194-205ºF water.
- Place the lid on the teapot and let the tea steep for 2 minutes.
- Pour the tea into the teacups and enjoy your tea! You can sweeten it with honey or sugar if you want.
- In order to make iced Assam CTC tea, you can follow these steps:
- Fill a pitcher or a mug about halfway with either cold or normal water.
- Put 1 teaspoon of Maharani Darjeeling Special Leaf Tea, the best Darjeeling tea in India, or Maharani Premium Tea into the pitcher for every 250 ml of water.
- Cover it and put it in the refrigerator.
- After 2 minutes, take it out and strain it.
- Pour the tea into the teacups and enjoy your tea topped with some ice cubes! You can sweeten it with honey or sugar if you want.
Sounds great, no? Order your next Assam tea now from the best tea brand in India at https://maharanichai.com/. Buy Darjeeling tea online in Uttar Pradesh now.